Monday 21 September 2009

Live Project For Paperchase

Earlier this year I got involved with live project for Paperchase. All of my designs for a Christmas card were hand made using the screen print method and I used tissue paper for a textured background, which I scanned into the Mac and developed. Once I had decided which were my best designs, two executives from Paperchase came into my college and picked what they thought would be most appropriate to market. These designs would then be shown to the art director who would have the final decision of the card that would be sold in the shops next Christmas. Unfortunately my design wasn't chosen but I did become a runner up and was given a £50 voucher to spend in Paperchase. I feel that being a runner up has definitely given me more confidence in my work.


Above is one of my designs that the Paperchase Executives looked at.

TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment